Frank, for those of us who submitted a website for judging but were not
recognized among the winners, it would be helpful to get personal feedback.
If I request such feedback from you (and the judges involved), can it be
done?

Thanks for initiating such a worthwhile project and for seeing it to fruition!

Karen