Fulltime tenure track English faculty position in developmental writing.
Master's degree in Composition required; Ph.D. preferred.  Coursework and
experience in the teaching of developmental writing essential.  The
successful candidate is expected to teach developmental writing and freshman
composition at both our Bethlehem and Monroe campuses, to have a knowledge
of current theory and practice, and to recommend enhancements of our current
developmental program.  Successful use of instructional technology highly
valued.

Send application information to Northampton Community College, Human
Resources, 3835 Green Pond Rd., Bethlehem, PA 18020.  Deadline is June 1,
2001.