From: Shevawn Eaton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 12:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Computer Assisted Instructional Support in math

I know that we have seen this request a million times on this listserve,
but bear with me for the million and first.

I have been asked to provide some computer assisted instructional
software for Fall for support to our math course for elementary and
special education majors.

Can someone help me with recommendations?  The ones I have looked at so
far I haven't been too crazy about.  Basically what we need is
supplemental support to the course to assist students in drill and
practice of the basic skills they will need for course content.

Thanks in advance.

Shevawn Eaton, Ph.D.
Director, ACCESS/ESP
Northern Illinois University