I am trying to implement a more comprehensive performance appraisal program for our tutors.  However, I am finding it difficult to observe our tutors who have individualized contracts because we do not have a centralized location for tutoring and the time of tutoring is arranged between the tutor and the student.  Does anyone have suggestions?

I would also like to see some examples of performance evaluation forms.  Any information about the evaluation procedures at different institutions would also be appreciated.