We charge $25 for proctoring for other institutions.  We mail the tests back certified, return receipt requested if postage is not prepaid.  If it needs to be fed-exed, the student must pay for that.  The fee is not high considering the correspondence involved in the process and the proctoring.
>>> [log in to unmask] 05/07/01 08:18PM >>>
Greetings,

In the past year we have increased our test proctoring services to the point
that the concept of charging a fee is upon the horizon.

What is the fee that you charge students, not from your campus, for
proctoring tests from other colleges and agencies?

Thank you in advance,

Karie Wyble  mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://lrc.sierra.cc.ca.us/tutor/index.htm
Tutor/Testing Coordinator