All,

Directions to the Click Ponds near the Viera Wetlands: Take I-95 to Wickham
Road (Exit 73) and go west. A warning sign "NO TRESSPASSING..." means this:
stay on the road, but do NOT park on side of road or bird the areas on
either side of road. This is an agricultural area owned by Duda and is
monitored. Take Wickham Road west from I-95 about 2 miles. As the road bends
to the right where pavement ends go to the left. This is the office where
you need to sign in (sightings book on counter). To get to the Click Ponds
after signing in, back out the way you came in and go to the left (north) at
the first dirt road. The road will jog west and then north. Proceed north a
hundred yards or so and you will reach the first of the two ponds. Do not
drive on the dividing berm.
The Viera Wetland is due west of the office.  DeLorme p. 88, C1

Charlie

Charlie Ewell
Cape Coral, FL