Hello:
I'm looking for assistance in selecting a guide to the birds of Mexico.  I'm
aware of three books...Peterson's, Howell and Webb, and Edwards... are there
others?  Which of these three is most preferred?  Thanks much!
Good Birds,
-Chris Borg
Big Pine Key, FL
PS
Had two mangrove cuckoos, wilson's plover (in breeding plumes), gray
kingbird, and a slew of black whiskered vireos and white crowned pigeons on
No-name Key yesterday morning.  No antillean nighthawks or other specialties
however.