Hello:
This past weekend I spent some time with some old friends in SW Georgia...
before, during, and after my visit with them I visited a number of spots in
the big bend region and in SW GA.  I was fortunate enough to see 102 bird
species.  Highlights included: red cockaded woodpeckers along the Apalachee
scenic drive, ca. 30+ mississippi and swallow-tailed kites "kiting" over
Johnsons Mill Branch along rt.12, snowy plovers at St. George Island St.
Park, a gray kingbird at St. George Island St. Park, singing swainson's
warbler at Torreya St. Park, and many other great birds, mammals, and
reptiles.  Thanks much to those that responded to my RFI esp. Alan Knothe,
Jack Dozier, and Noel Wamer's web page badbirdz.com.  Take care,
-Chris Borg
Big Pine Key, FL