Hi,

I have heard from the ABA's mouth on this subject of paramount importance.
Apparently the RCPA is considered "countable" in south Texas and California.
This is based on the fact that the respective rare bird committees consider
them established.  Since our own committee has not made any ruling on this
species, I am left to conclude that they are not countable in Florida.

That will be all for now,

David Simpson
Sebastian, FL