Hello group -

     I found the Reeve in the first pond at Viera, just as advertised. I had
to search for over an hour before I located it at 2:05 PM, tucked away in the
reeds, preening itself. Shortly thereafter, it came out and began probing in
the mud.

     Other birds found there included many Black-necked Stilts (adults and
young), Mottled Ducks, Glossy Ibis, one Bobwhite and one Caracara.

Ray

Ray Webb
Wesley Chapel, FL