Hello again -

     It has come to my attention that although the sighting of a Reeve at one
of the ponds at Viera made the Rare Bird Alert, it evidently wasn't posted to
the lists above! So, some of you seeing my post were not even aware of the
bird's presence.

     The ponds in question have been the subject of previous posts, and are
located on PRIVATE PROPERTY of Duda Farms. They allow access to the ponds if
people sign in first, and don't trespass elsewhere on the property.

     Use exit #73 off I-95, and proceed west on Wickham Road until it ends
(at a Water Treatment Plant). Sign in here, at the office, and then go to the
ponds. You would backtrack the way you came in, to the first dirt road to the
north, and then follow it as it turns west and then north again. Do not drive
on the berm connecting the two ponds.

Ray Webb
Wesley Chapel, FL