From: Chris Borg [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 6:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RFI: Mexico Bird Guides & No-Name Key Report

Birdbrains

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
     1.  Fill in the brief application
     2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
     3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

Hello:
I'm looking for assistance in selecting a guide to the birds of Mexico.  I'm
aware of three books...Peterson's, Howell and Webb, and Edwards... are there
others?  Which of these three is most preferred?  Thanks much!
Good Birds,
-Chris Borg
Big Pine Key, FL
PS
Had two mangrove cuckoos, wilson's plover (in breeding plumes), gray
kingbird, and a slew of black whiskered vireos and white crowned pigeons on
No-name Key yesterday morning.  No antillean nighthawks or other specialties
however.