For those of you who may not have visited the website
http://www.javaswift.com/floridabirds in awhile, several folks have
contributed photos recently.  Recent additions include Masked Duck, Shiny
Cowbird, Elegant Tern, Artic Tern, and Wilson's Storm-Petrel.

Thanks to all the folks who have contributed photos. Keep em coming!

One of the areas that needs improving on the website is a more comprehensive
list of birding links. If any of you web gurus out there would like to put
together an HTML page of birding links for the site let me know, I can use
the help.

Cheers

Kurt Radamaker
Orlando FL