I just got home from Key West this evening and I know I did not see a
Golden-fronted anywhere. only lots and lots of Gray Kingbirds, everywhere.
What I did find were about 40 Black-bellied Plovers on Big Pine Key at the
western end of No Name Road off of Kyle Road (which is off Key Deer Blvd).
All were juveniles and one had some black on its belly.  They were
accompanied by several Willets, a Reddish Egret, a White Heron and a number
of Least Terns.  I also found one Mangrove Cuckoo flying back and forth over
the road, plus a Black-whiskered, Red-eyed, and White-eyed Vireo all within a
few feet of each other on No Name Key about half way down the road past the
large channel bridge.

Meret Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL