Hi
     When I arrived at the wetlands about 10:00 this AM, 2 Black-bellied
Whistling-Ducks were perched on the railing of the observation tower
overlooking the main pond.  They subsequently flew south and were joined by
two more ducks.  When last seen, all 4 were perched in the southernmost dead
pine tree in the impoundment due south of the main pond.
     The Greater White-fronted Goose was not present at his usual spot in the
first of the 2 Click Ponds.  The road around the pond was being graded with
some heavy equipment and had the goose been present, I suspect it would have
left for the extensive sod fields around the pond.

Don Feuss
Viera