I would like to thank all of you for your assistance in helping to
identify the bird we saw in our yard.  I apologize for the poor quality
pictures but best we could do with equipment on hand.  If anyone out
there can send us a picture of bird or, point me to internet site, we
would appreciate it.  It was all quite exciting for "Newbies" in the
world of birding....

I do not have email address for Bill Smith, so if one of you could
forward my thanks it would be appreciated also.

Again, thank you for your troubles.

Bruce and Sue Hall
Pensacola, Florida