Hi Birding Friends,
I am thinking about making a weekend run to Pembroke Pines in search of the Masked Ducks. Since I will be coming all the way from Ft. Walton Bch., I wanted to find out all the information that I can. Does anyone know when the ducks were last seen? I saw a post about them yesterday (6/6/01) but would like to know if anyone saw them or attempted to see them today. Is there a certain time of day that is better for viewing the ducks? Thanks for any help that you may be able to offer.
Good Luck & Good Birding,
Alan W. Knothe, The Birdman
Nature Tours by Alan
www.birdtours.com