The story, as it was posted to the list, had a large number of lines and
caused an avalanche of error delivery messages to many subscribers. Copies
of all those messages are taking now over 20 MB of  space in my disk. and
have probably caused the list server operator heartburn.

I would like to ask you to edit your messages to make delivery more
efficient. With stories like this, please take your time realigning the
text so it looks nice and takes fewer lines.

When you reply to a message, please take the time to cite what is relevant
to your comment. That way, the message won't keep growing as more an more
comments are added to it.

Thank you for your cooperation.