-----Original Message-----
From: Nic Voge [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 1:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Graduate programs in college developmental/remedial reading

Hi all,

I want to know if any colleges or universities have graduate programs
(M.A. or PHD) specifically devoted to training college
developmental/remedial reading instructors. If you know of any,
please pass on the names of these institutions. If you've looked into
this question and were unable to find any such programs, please let
me know that as well.
Many thanks,

Dominic J. Voge
UC Berkeley Graduate School of Education
Language, Literacy and Culture
[log in to unmask]

"I have spent a lifetime learning to read." --Goethe
"The best educated human being is the one who understands most about
the life in which he is placed."--Helen Keller