National-Louis University has an excellent Master's and Doctoral program
in Developmental Studies, including a reading/composition emphasis and/or
program administration.

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Nic Voge wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to know if any colleges or universities have graduate programs
> (M.A. or PHD) specifically devoted to training college
> developmental/remedial reading instructors. If you know of any,
> please pass on the names of these institutions. If you've looked into
> this question and were unable to find any such programs, please let
> me know that as well.
> Many thanks,
> Nic
> --
>

> Dominic J. Voge
> UC Berkeley Graduate School of Education
> Language, Literacy and Culture
>
> "I have spent a lifetime learning to read." --Goethe
> "The best educated human being is the one who understands most about
> the life in which he is placed."--Helen Keller

Charlotte Short
Learning Assistance
University of Wisconsin-Parkside        Phone:  262.595.3334
900 Wood Road Box 2000                  Fax:    262.595.2716
Kenosha WI 53141-2000
National College Learning Center Assn. President