Hello all,
My apologies for inadvertently sending everyone the Thank you email
meant for one specific person.  Unfortunately, I was trying to work on
too many projects simultaneously thus leading to this blunder on my
part.  It will not happen again.  Of course, I believe this blunder
gives the perfect opportunity to show my appreciation to all  who have
contributed to this listserv  Thank you for all the ideas you share so
generously.  They really have a tremendous impact.  I  have learned more
than I dreamed possible from your wonderful insights and vast
experience.  Thank you for your time and wisdom.
Sincerely,
Daniel J. Perez