In the past, I've done it through a web based questionnaire & Access as
actual homework assignments.  They get easy points as long as I can verify
that they have completed the questions.  Both methods are easy ways to
analyze the data also.  If you have a work study, paraprofessional, or
clerical assistance it can get much more basic.  Good Luck!!

Ciao,
Charles R. Grefer

*** e-mail is not a secure medium, confidentiality of e-mail messages cannot
be guaranteed***

Coordinator of Counseling & Advising, SUNY Orange
South Street, Middletown, NY 10940
www.sunyorange.edu; Phone: 845 341 4072    FAX: 845 341 4447

What ever you can do or dream you can - begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic! ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Failure is only an opportunity to begin again more intelligently. ~ Henry
Ford

The only time you can't afford to fail is the last time you try! ~ Charles
Kettering