the holocaust was just as horrible for christians and gypsies and polish and especially for disabled and french. the t-4 programme was practicing of eugenics, sterilisations and infanticide on disabled. more on the t-4 is at my website at
www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/5950/Disabled.html

also my beloved france was occupied by the Vichy government from 1940-1944 and many otrocities were performed on innocent french people in france and it was not until D-Day, the liberation of Normandy when my french people were freed. i think we need to mention this when studying and discussing the Holocaust.

un proverbe francais tres important ""IMPOSSIBLE
N'EST PAS FRANCAIS".
un proverbe francais: "L'UNION FAIT LA FORCE"
AIDE-TOI ET LE CIEL T'AIDERA
la France ne peut être la France sans la grandeur.
Francois Rabelais: Science sans conscience n'est
que de ruine l'ame.
Rene Descartes: je pense donc je suis
Une hirondelle ne fait pas le printemps
le proverb francais
le progres est puissance: Reagan-Lorraine Lavorata

Voila vous propose une boite aux lettres gratuite sur Voila Mail:
http://mail.voila.fr