I am looking for a good test taking program; one that presents principles (general strategies and strategies for objective and essay tests), requires students to apply the principles to relatively challenging material and then provides feedback.  I have already purchased "Common Sense Testaking" by Gretchen Starks-Martin (a great program).  I also have the wonderful old  programs created by the University of Indiana, Test taking and Textmarking.  However, those programs are not windows-based, and I probably won't be able to use them too much longer.  So I am looking for something like them in windows.  Is anyone familiar with any new quality, in depth programs with the characteristics I have described?

Thank you for your help?

Donna Clack
Schoolcraft College, Lilvonia, MIchigan