A list of all current members of INSNA can be found at:

http://www.sfu.ca/~insna/Membership/2001memberadds.htm

Please go there to see if you are on the list.

Please check to see that the address on this list is your correct mailing address.
If the address is not correct, please send a message with the correct address
to me at [log in to unmask] I need your correct address so I can mail the next
issue of CONNECTIONS to you.

If you are not on the list and you wish to be a member of INSNA and to
receive CONNECTIONS, please click on the "Renew my membership"
link on that page. This will take you to the membership application form.
Print the form, fill it out, and mail it to:

INSNA,
School of Computing and Math Sciences,
University of Greenwich
30 Park Row
London  SE10 9LS
UK

If you have questions, please direct them to Martin Everett at:
[log in to unmask] or phone him at +44 20 8331 8716

Please do not send membership applications or requests to join INSNA
to me; please send them to Martin.

--
Bill Richards
Professor