Hello all,

Message to ask if any of you is planning to go at the International
Conference on Networks and Transformations organised by the Global
Studies Association in Manchester 2nd to 4th July 2001?

I am, and it would be nice to meet some of the Social Networkers attending.
If some others are coming and you find it a nice idea, we could try
to make an appointment for all the social networkers to meet??

Let me know,

Ainhoa de Federico
--

Ainhoa de Federico de la Rúa
In France at this moment

Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille (France)
Universidad Pública de Navarra (Spain)

Institut Fédératif de Recherche sur les Economies et les Sociétés Industrielles
2 rue des Canonniers
59000 Lille
FRANCE
TEL: +33-(0)3.20.12.58.61