If you received an email supposedly from me in the last few days that contained an executable file attachment and you opened the file, you most likely have a virus on your computer.

Of course this was not intentional on my part...in fact, I just found out that my computer was infected.

Last night, I used Norton Antivirus to disinfect my machine.

I am sure other antivirus software will work just as well with the latest updates.

I am sorry if this virus infected your computer and if I can help in any way, please let me know.

Thanks

Jeff