Please go to http://www.sfu.ca/~insna/SpamSpamSpam.html and fill out the
spam survey. If enough of you are willing to participate in this, we think
some very interesting findings may come out of the results.

This first round survey will take less than 5 minutes of your time, unless you
are generous and enter a lot of comments and suggestions.

The second round will take a bit more time and effort. We hope you will be
willing to participate with this adventure into unknown network territory.

--
Bill Richards
Professor

Support anti-Spam legislation.