Old ways are the best ways as Valdis sez. Why not just do a hand-trace of
a snowball sample for a while. Shouldn't take more than a few hours to get
some interesting stuff.

Here's a headstart. Folks who bought books by Barry Wellman (it seems to
do it by author rather than by title -- because same list for my Networks
in the Global Village and the Wellman-Berkowitz Social Structures) also
bought Wasserman (& Faust), Nan Lin, Steve JOnes (does cybersociety
stuff), Jim Coleman, and Eric Lesser (who he?) Of course, we don't know
what the number of co-purchasers these data are based on. (I hope > 1).

 Barry