Hi everyone. Just a question: Is network analysis too abstract?

Maybe in the effort to cover every kind of relations and give everybody tools for their research, NA have forgot to specify which tools are appropriate (and sometimes exclusive) for specific necessities, uses, relations or data.  I have found that many researchers come to me to ask for advice because they just want some tools from their data. Something small and easy because their main interest is not NA. I found very useful all the research about “links” (no matter what are they) because NA is a passion to me, but what about all these people who just what an specific solution to one specific problem?

Yours

Luis Rull Muñoz

Unv. Pablo de Olavide
Sevilla