Hi,

I am a lawyer, now getting to study for my PhD program on
sociology and political science of law. When looking on the
issues debated in this list, and other documents which have some
relation with, it seems to me, that whole study of the social
capital is oriented on the structure, organization, etc. and
much less on the real effects of trust concerning the
development of rules of human conduct (again, I am a lawyer),
enforceability of contracts etc.

Is anybody able to propose some recommended reading aside from
the notorieties as Fukuyama's Trust, or books by Putnam?

                        Thanks for any response

                                                        Matej Cepl