Dear SocNetters,

I will be using social network analysis to determine the information
networks of the urban poor in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.  I want to
relate the type of information sought to the relationship between the
seeker and source of information; that is, what kinds of ties provide
what kinds of information.  I will carry out this research using a
network questionnaire.  Can anyone suggest references to
questionnaires that have been used to elicit the structure of
information networks, particularly in Third World environments?  Or
any questionnaires that can be adapted for this purpose?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Catherine Johnson
PhD Student
Faculty of Information Studies