Hi Pabir --
If you are interested in an historical treatment of the subject visit:
http://www.sssgrp.com/Menu/awareness.html
For a future book outline and bibliography visit:
http://www.sssgrp.com/Menu/Research/sssbook.html
Good luck,
Roland Werner
P.S. Do not forget University Microfilm for dissertation sources. Prof.
Everett Rogers seems to have overlooked these in the massive
bibliography in:
Rogers, Everett M. 1995. Diffusion of Innovation. 4th ed. New York: The
Free Press.
My estimate is that there are at least 250 Ph.D. dissertations in the
Social Sciences dealing with the subject since 1950. Many of these are
excellent. Many of these authors never again contributed to the
professional literature; one shot wonders. That does not however
discount their intellectual contribution to Innovation Diffusion.
Social Systems Simulation Group
PO Box 6904
San Diego, CA  92166-0904

Phone/Fax (619) 216-1601