Dear Luis,
The following publications may help you in your research of Policy
Networks:

Mokken, Robert J., Diane Payne, Frans N. Stokman, and Frans W. Wasseur
2000
Decision context and policy effectuation: EU structural reform in
Ireland, Irish Political Studies 15: 39-61

Stokman, Frans N., Marcel A.L.M. van Assen, Jelle van der Knoop, and
Reinier C.H. van Oosten 2000
Strategic Decision Making, Advances in Group Processes 17: 131-153

The special issue on Policy Networks of the Journal of Theoretical
Politics with among other interesting contributions:
Stokman, F.N. and J. Berveling 1998
Dynamic modeling of policy networks in Amsterdam, Journal of Theoretical
Politics 10(4): 577-601

Torenvlied, R. (1996) Political Control of Implementation Agencies,
Rationality and Society 8, 25-56

Bruce Bueno de Mesquita and Frans N. Stokman (eds), 1994
European Community Decision Making: Models, Applications, and
Comparisons, New Haven: Yale University Press, 258 pp

The volume of Gwen Moore and J. Allen Whitt on the Political
Consequences of Social networks with among other interesting
cotributions:
Stokman, Frans N., and Jan M.M. Van den Bos, 1992
A Two-Stage Model of Policy Analysis. With An Empirical Test in The U.S.
Energy Policy Domain, Gwen Moore and J. Allen Whitt (eds), The Political
Consequences of Social Networks. Research in Politics and Society. Vol
4, Green-wich, Conn.: JAI Press, 219-253

and of course the important book of Laumann and Knoke:

Laumann E.O. and D. Knoke, The Organizational State, Madison: The
University of Wisconsin Press.

Best wishes
Frans Stokman

--