From:   Charlotte M. Short [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tuesday, September 18, 2001 2:52 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        NCLCA Conference

As the result of a board decision, NCLCA will hold its 16th annual
conference in Evanston, IL, Oct 3-5, as planned.  NCLCA would like to
extend its sympathy to the victims and families of last week's tragedies.
We also realize that all of us are touched by the events and that our
lives will never be the same.

If you planned to attend, we hope to see you there.  If not, we hope you
will continue to support NCLCA and our activities.  Also, continue to know
that we care deeply about each of you and we are a resource for what you
do.

Information about the conference continues to be posted on the NCLCA
website:

http://www.eiu.edu/~lrnasst/nclca/index.html

Charlotte Short
Learning Assistance
Wyllie D175
University of Wisconsin-Parkside        Phone:  262.595.3334
900 Wood Road Box 2000                  Fax:    262.595.2716
Kenosha WI 53141-2000
National College Learning Center Assn. President