Marla,

Where the filter is depends upon which email system you are using. I use Netscape and
its Communicator. I found its filtering system by going to the help menu and selecting
filtering. It gave me very simple instructions on how to filter messages and delete any
message from Jack Berdeaux.  So far, I haven't received any more.

Filtering is a much better solution than removing ourselves from the system. There are
too many useful, productive, and relevant messages sent through LRNASST than to be
burdened by someone's sad sense of purpose.

Which mail system are you using?

Dave

Mind sharing?  I have looked for a filter and haven't found it.