Orlando, Florida  32816-3115
(407) 823-5130
(407) 823-2051 (fax)

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/31/01 03:29PM >>>
Hi,

How are you?  How are things at CPCC?  How are your doctorate classes
coming?

The tutoring coordinator/assistant director position will repoen
shortly.  If you see Elvira, please ask her if she is interested.

All is well here.  Linda and I will probably be in Charlotte for
Thanksgiving.  I will call you and maybe we can have lunch together.

Best wishes to you.......

Dennis

Dennis H. Congos
Supplemental Instruction Coordinator
Student Academic Resource Center (SARC)
POB 163115
114 Phillips Hall
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL 32816-3115
Phone 407-823-5130
FAX 407-823-2051
Email: [log in to unmask]
SI/VSI Homepage:  http://www.umkc.edu/cad/SI/
To subscribe to SINet, send a message to [log in to unmask]
In the message body type the word subscribe and your first and last
name.
To signoff the listserve, send a message to [log in to unmask]

In message body type SIGNOFF SINET.
Messages for everyone in the group, send to [log in to unmask]
NADE Homepage:  http://www.umkc.edu/cad/nade.htm