Hi Folks,

Two of my students are presenting at the CRLA Institute B in a couple of
weeks and they are in the process of doing research for their
presentation.  They have asked me to poll the list with the following
question:

In addition to tutoring, what roles do/have undergraduate workers play(ed)
in your Learning Assistance Center?  How has this worked?  If you had the
resources to pay them, what other roles would you like to see your
undergraduate workers play at yout center?  Please also include how many
students attend your institution and how many student visits you have per
year.

Thank you.

Please send replies to: [log in to unmask]

And come to Institute B to find out the results!  (Actually I'll be glad
to send the results to anyone who asks :-)