Hi Listers,

Please note: after Sept. 24th my cooperative learning web site URL
address will change to:

http://home.capecod.net/~tpanitz

If you have book marked or linked to my site you will need to change to
the above address.

My isp (Cape internet) was bought out (by Earthlink) and the system was
changed. grrrrr!!!

I have been working tirelessly day and night to change all of my
contents pages and internal links.  If you find a page that does not
work I would appreciate your letting me know so I can make the
correction, and many thanks in advance!!!

You may make the change any time now and the new url will work

Until Sept. 24th the old and new url addresses will access my web site.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Ted