This e-mail is solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged.  Unauthorised use of its
contents is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the
original e-mail.

Jim

I share your distaste for anonymous posters, though we've had several on
the list in the past who have been witty, provocative, stimulating,
challenging, verbose and occasionally hurtful. They never seem to last
long.

But it's a bit metaphysical on the internet, isn't it. How do you know I
exist? How do I know I exist? I might not in fact be 181 cms of suntanned,
muscular bronzed Aussie (ha!). I might be anyone, anywhere. There could be
lots more pseudonyms on the list than we realise, as well as the anonymous
ones.

Methinks we have to put up with anonymity, but there is no situation where
personal abuse is justified.

Cheers

Glenn

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous or
present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd agreed,
I would have signed it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But I
haven't, so I didn't.