Yes, please let confirmed reports continue to be listed. I cannot get on the
web and don't have access to a TV.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Thomas [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 10:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Disaster

Marc, please don't shut down the messages.  I'm getting more from the
listserv than anywhere else.

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/11/01 10:38AM >>>
Please join me in praying for those who are trapped, fireman and disaster
support staff who are trying to help.  Pray for safety for all.  My thoughts
are
with all south of the border.

John Annunziello
Records Manager
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority