From: Chuck Piotrowski [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 6:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MS Exchange 2000's workflow engine and Keyfile

Greetings!

I have a few questions for the group:

1. Anybody with general opinions on Workflow in Exchange 2000?
2. Noting that "the workflow engine provides COM interfaces that allow
programmers to access events, routing, and audit trailing services straight
from their C++ or Visual Basic®-based applications," has anyone tried using
Keyfile and the workflow engine together on Exchange 2000?
We would like to continue to use Keyfile as our EDMS, but we would like to
pull stuff out, route it with Exchange's workflow, and return it back to
Keyfile.
Sound simple? It appears not!
All opinions are helpful.
See you in Montreal!