Hello Colleagues

I hope that everyone is doing well in these trying times.

I am the Records Manager for the New York Office of Winston & Strawn.
Winston & Strawn is  800+ attorney law firm with offices in Chicago, New York, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Geneva, Switzerland and Paris.  I am currently working on putting together a retention policy for Winston & Strawn.  I am interested in hearing from Law Firms who are of similar make-up with offices in New York who are willing to share their knowledge and/or retention policies with me.

I can be reached at below telephone number or via reply to this e-mail.

Thank you all in advance for your assistance.

Richard Martinez
Winston & Strawn
200 Park Avenue
New York, New York 10166