From: Swamphen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 9:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FLORIDABIRDS-L] RFI Rehabbers; specimens

Hi all,

For future reference...are there any wild bird rehabilitators in the
Tallahassee (preferably Wakulla) area?

Also, if I should find a dead/dying bird, who do I contact to see about
turning it into a specimen, and how do I preserve the specimen until they
can pick it up?

Thanks,
-S.P.MacCumhail
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida