All,

Unfortunately, I will not have to slave at the computer for my weekly  test
of stamina and concentration, as my computer went into the shop recently and
has not yet found its way home, leading me to show my unyielding commitment
to this community by traveling across town, using my mother's computer to
break the bad news to everyone, coincidentally showing up at dinner time,
accepting the obligatory offer of a meal, feeling guilty but well fed,
enjoying the inevitable post-work/post meal nap, and doing my best to
compete with David Simpson in the only arena I can....the irreverent,
self-deprecating run-on sentence!

I'll be back with an RBA as soon as possible.  Till then, stay tuned to the
various bird lists.  I do not have any reports that have not already hit the
cyber-waves.

Regards,

Charlie

Charlie Ewell