I got out to Eco Pond this afternoon and found a couple of new
birds for the fall there; an Eastern Phoebe and four Indigo Buntings.
Most of the Brazilian Pepper on the east side of the trail around the
pond has been removed and the project has now moved to the area
between the Walk In Camping Area and the main highway.  While
at Eco Pond I spoke with a visiting birder who made a wrong turn
on his was to the park and saw a White-tailed Kite somewhere in
the farmlands north of the park entrance.
Bryant Roberts
Flamingo, Florida
Bryant Roberts
Flamingo, Fl