Hi all,

Does anyone know if you can still drive the paved road back into the
facility (per the Pranty ABA guide)? The fellow in the office was
clueless...

Nothing really special today, although I was surprised to find a Pied-billed
Grebe in the ponds!
*Tram Road STF, Tallahassee, FL [Leon County]
*Oct 8 2001 *A.O.U. Order *Good Birds in BOLD

PIED-BILLED GREBE (1)
Double-crested Cormorant (about 20)
Cattle Egret (lots)
BLUE-WINGED TEAL (1)