HEAR YE!  HEAR YE!

To birders of all ages and talents...

I have it on good authority that there have been NO...ZIP...ZERO...birding
teams register for this year's Birding Competition at Brevard County's
Spacecoast Birding and Wildlife Festival. Without our participation there is
no competition. As of right now the top 3 teams from last year's competition
are not returning, so the expert level is wide open. Intermediate and novice
levels are also anybody's game. Last year there were very few teams competing
at these levels.

Talk to your friends, talk to your children, egg on your fellow birders. You
need at least 3 people to form a team. What great incentive to get out and
hone your birding skills and explore Brevard County!

For more information about registering and rules, please see the following
website:
http://www.nbbd.com/fly

Hope to see you there!

Sarah Linney