Hello group -

     I stopped at Bonner Park, Largo, Pinellas County, this afternoon.
Birding wasn't bad at all:

     From Parking Lot:
          Wood Stork
          Broad-winged Hawk

     Warblers:
          Magnolia (2)
          Redstart (2)
          Tennessee (1)
          Hooded (1)
          Worm-eating (1)
          Bay-breasted (1)
          Ovenbird (3)
          Yellow-throated (1)
          Northern Parula (2)

     Others:
          Swainson's Thrush (several)
          Gray-cheeked Thrush (1)
          Red-eyed Vireo (3)

          Box Turtle (1)

     I also visited Fort DeSoto; it was quite windy, and most of the gulls
and terns were nowhere to be seen; small groups feeding, and one small group
at North Beach. An Indigo Bunting behind the rest room at the Fort was
interesting, but more fascinating was watching a Peregrine stooping on
(actually, more like annoying) a Northern Harrier, across the road from the
Bay Pier area.

Ray

Ray Webb
Wesley Chapel, FL