Fellow birders, I will be have a day and a half on Friday and Saturday to
look for coast and marsh birds and I wonder if I could get some suggestions
on good places to look. I have Bill Pranty's book, but a little recent info
would certainly help. I'm interested in American bittern and rails
(especially yellow), piping and snowy plovers, places where I might see
phalaropes and jaegers from shore, and possibilities for anis, chuck-will's
widow, and short-tailed hawk. A purple sandpiper would be good also, as would
worm-eating and Cape May warblers.   Thanks for any advice on any of these.
Larry Modesitt